+254 705 548 052
THE ,SUNDAY TIMES ,BUSINESS BESTSELLER, ,January 2022
‘What I love about this book is that it gives us the tools to guide ourselves and know that change and our true value is within us all’ ,Mary Portas
Our careers are full of potential and possibilities, uncertainty and change. There is no such thing as a straight line to success and there are times when we get stuck, face obstacles, feel frustrated or want to explore new opportunities. In these moments the best place to start is by coaching yourself. No one can solve your problems better than you can, and learning to coach yourself will accelerate your self-awareness and help you take control of your career.
In You Coach You, you’ll learn the ,mindset, skillset ,and ,toolkit ,you need to coach yourself. You’ll discover practical support on some of the most common coaching challenges including:
– Exploring your ,progression ,possibilities and making them happen
– Building your ,resilience ,reserves and turning adversity into action
– Moving beyond busy to ,time ,well spent and finding the right work-life fit for you
– Building the ,beliefs ,that help you succeed and overcoming setbacks
– Creating the ,connections ,you need for your career and fixing friction in difficult relationships
– Developing a sense of direction and a ,purpose ,that is motivating and meaningful for you
Packed with ideas for action and insightful tools, this practical book will help you to get unstuck, and increase your confidence in and control over your career.
If you enjoyed reading this, check out ,The Squiggly Career, ,Helen and Sarah’s Sunday Times no. 1 bestselling guide to supercharging your confidence, playing to your strengths and setting yourself up for success.